Sunday, April 22, 2007

Contentment

"It's the little things that count. Winning-the-Lottery type happiness is short-lived. Even a trip to Disney World or a new car won't do it for the long term. It's the little things in life: play with your cat, plant a garden, take your kids to the park, bake a pie, take time to BE a friend. Keep putting the little moments together and they'll turn into contentment."
-Susan Branch

Hi Gals!
Had a wonderful garden party with Ramon yesterday, we invited friends and family over and fired up the grill. One table was dedicated entirely to desserts! I hope I can put up a photo of that soon.
I just want you all to know...I wish you could have been there! I love you, you are all in my heart. In the spring sunshine, with the lilacs blooming and the birds singing....I think of you all and send you my love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, Dawnieee, I LOVE you too.
So great to know that you love your life in Purkersdorf,whou'd have thunk it?